Thursday, March 5, 2009

I say

I say, sometimes I feel like I'm an old English school teacher called something like Mrs. Greene, in a small brown Indian frame.

I mean who says words like delicious, fabulous, gorgeous, marvellous, enchanting, 'man after my own heart' alongside sakkath, bombat and soooparr??

I wasn't even brought up by nuns.. I brought myself up in a school that can be best described as "Neither Nor". Come to think of it, that probably describes me vocabulary perfectly, neh?

Hmm... works must be done, breakfasts must be eaten and everyone must say... "Supercallafredgalisticespialidocious". Go on.... say it, I say!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eyebrows raised. And smiling. Yes, Its not us, its our dads.

Mwah.

K.

Padma said...

You're more Mrs.Livingstone than Mrs.Greene :)

Anonymous said...

Damn! I have no clue what that even means.

K.

Anonymous said...

ummm.....if i am not mistaken....
it is actually 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'....

and yeah...nice..



-THIS