Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It was something that always happened to others - Murphy was working overtime to screw them over. Off late, it seems to be happening to me. Usually I don't care about anything enough to actually plot and scheme until it happened. OK, that's a lie.. but still.. Murphy was not supposed to notice me.. I am queen of the inconspicuous!!

Yet, he found me. And is systematically proceeding to ruin my life.

Other than Murphy, nothing has happened to me the last 3 months. I did have a few amazing weekends, actually (like genuine joy type weekends, OK??). Which I obviously won't be talking about here.

Even if you don't want to know why, I will tell you.. cos I am in a terribly chatty mood today.. plus my evening plans didn't work out. So... I was saying... that... I will tell you why I won't be telling you about my amazing weekends, etc:
  1. Just...
  2. No one deserves to know (teeheehee)
  3. This blog was not about anything sunny - hell, if there was something sunny to happen to me why would i share it??
  4. I have been told I'm best when I'm whining.. so i intend to stick to my USP
Radio is my friend. I can't live without radio. In fact, I am going to write on radio in another post...

No comments: