Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Malleswaram Mallige Withdrawal Syndrome

I've been thinking... hehe :P bleh. So, what I'm trying to say is that I reckon I will finally be 'cool' when I achieve the title of 'vulgar loud mouthed irritable and permanently PMSing granny' at 56, post menopause of course. What an enchanting thought! I have images of a cigarette pipped Greta Garbo with bright sticky red lipstick for some reason. Inane. And/or if I manage to name my son something on the lines of Pashupathyraju and get away with it.

Sigh... for now, I shall be content with 'Pop! goes the blueness' and imagine myself musicandlyric-ing in a video with Hugh Grant in 80's hairdo and Ujala white trousers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesnt ur blog have labels? I love the 'idiot' label.

:)

K

ofternoons-n-coffeespoons said...

Uh-huh.

And I'm so glad you learnt how to pass the word verification test.
[Tears of joy spurt forth at the screen :P]

Achcha ok, I'm only kidding. Thanks yaa kishkyyyy :P

Padma said...

ummm... the name might come in the way of my daughter falling in love with your son.
but it's okay we'll raise her to be broad minded :P
And I am flattered by the title - even though I'm not sure I interpreted it right.
But getting mentioned is always a good thing I believe :)

ofternoons-n-coffeespoons said...

Haaw! Good to be mentioned?? Haaw haaw!

Shall I tell you sigret? I wrote the title and didnt understood myself also. :P

Unknown said...

This is a request for more blog posts that mention Greta Garbo, Pashupathyraju and Ujala or suchlike in the same post.

Kindly consider the same.

Thanks.