Sunday, February 15, 2009

Good things happen to good people

So where's the lean, brown, wiry laziness in my living space?

When did you get to be so big in my head? I will never know. Maybe the entire time when I was soaking myself with uncountable cups of sick sweet chai. Or when I pretended to be sweeter than I really am. Or while walking up that winding path along bright red and yellow bell pepper. Maybe it was the moment i read the words 'hazaar fucked'. Or when cooking tamarind and spice wafted through the empty walls.

I know it's pretty when your head is somewhere else. All the time. But when did i lose the ability to land softly back? I wish I could redo the auto ride from the airport.

It tires me. To constantly find ways to distract.

I want to sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmmmm.....and i agree about "the auto ride from airport"